30 November 2009

NO more...


I really thought that maybe...

I really thought I was finally worth it to someone...

I really thought I was beautiful to someone...

I really thought I was phenomenal to someone...

I really thought I was missed by someone...

I really thought I was loved by someone...

I was only a hole to place his dick inside

I was only a place to practice his "game"

I was only beautiful with him between my thighs

I was only phenomenal when I made his dick jump

I was only loved when I said yes to him
No more...will I open my heart to anyone
No more...will I share what I fear with anyone
No more...will I speak what's on my spirit
No more...will I trust a man who says I am his prayers answered
No more...will I doubt my own voice of discernment


2 comments:

  1. by the way i'm feelin ya red tears yu so damn creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya did say that ya felt it was all a lie. Guessin dat ya loss control somewheres. it's gone be aight. ya always say it's a process just don't beat up on yoself for falling for game. it's been a minute since you let anyone really close he prolly aint deserve ya noways

    ReplyDelete