19 November 2009

Backed up....

I have come to the conclusion that I am in need of an enema of my soul.  I feel clogged up.  I initially thought it was other people unable to fulfill my bottomless appetite for adventure, romance and love (and this may still be true) however....

I am constipated.

No matter how much I push and push and push there is something right there at the very edge that slides out then gets sucked back inside and I can feel it CHOKING ME. 


Emotions I have held in, comments I have withheld because the other person was not ready for my truth.  Now I look down and I can't see my feet because it's all choked up in my womb waiting to be birthed  or expelled and I wanna push but what if i get hemorrhoidal side affects because it's been up there so long?  I need to see where I'm grounded again because I'm really not sure where my feet are planted right now.  Is this clay or fertile soil that I'm attempting to sink into ? 

It's gotta come out.  Just gotta find the right combination of soothing agents to soften it up so it can slide out and I can exhale

No comments:

Post a Comment