As Long As…
If ever you find yourself wondering how long this can continue, take pride in knowing that it isn’t temporary. If ever you find yourself wondering how this can be, find solace in the fact that energy, in its purest form, can not be destroyed. IF you EVER find yourself wondering, entertaining uncertainty, about the longevity of this reality, KNOW…that…
As long as oxygen is imperative for life,
I will cherish every moment share.
As long as the wind continues to blow,
I will make you feel what you’ve desired for so long.
As long as blood flows through the veins of every human being,
I will ensure your complete satisfaction is principle amongst my goals.
As long as the sun rises and sets,
I will respect, listen, and value your thoughts, ideas, and opinions.
As long as the moon illuminates the sky every night,
I will hold you close enough to feel your heartbeat.
As long as the earth remains tilted on its axis,
I will love you deeper than you expect.
As long as the sun provides heat,
I will exceed every expectation of your life’s experience with men.
As long as the stars shine brightly in the night,
I will shatter every reason you have to not trust.
As long as a mother continues to love her child like no other,
I will forever explore the tangible and intangible of what makes you you.
As long as the collective size of the oceans dwarf the total availability of land
I will never cease the pursuit of our growth.
As long as you the Creator sees fit to allow your energy to exist,
I will immerse myself in the magnificence of its radiance.
As long as the there are seven continents to walk and five oceans to sail
I will work to recreate that which makes this what it is.
As long as the very air we breathe is available for use,
I will labor without pause to ensure you continue to smile.
As long as time is possible and the universe is without boundaries
This connection will last…………….
As long as…


No comments:
Post a Comment