Just for a moment, you heard me. You understood what I was attempting to do. For a moment you got it and you were okay being here with me the way that I see us being.
You understood that it wasn't necessary to speak about anything other than what we were feeling right then and there and it was okay to feel it completely.
For a moment you were okay falling into me and allowing me to really surround you in all your vulnerability and you weren't afraid, you knew that my love would hold you.
You were okay with your nakedness in my presence and admitting the truth about who you are and who I am and what we are and what we...aren't (right now) and it's okay because even if we never get to where you see us in your dreams...
We are somewhere now so very special and so very sacred that you will, I will take this moment with us forever. This moment when time seemed to pause and allow us to dwell in each other and experience what an open heart feels like.
For a moment you were with me, stepping into my world and although you were not familiar with the space you felt welcomed and comfortable.
And as words from your lips caused your reality to clash with your desires, I watched you exit and leave me watching you from inside my heart.
But for a moment...you let me love you and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
11 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment