18 November 2009

Still there...


So I thought that it was safe...to stick my head out.  I thought I had suppressed it in that drawer behind the door, under the shelf in the corner.  Yet when I exhaled long enough to begin to slide "deliciously down" inside my soul to find a place to fall apart and BE... I felt a hand.


Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaching.  


How could there still be a desire to reach for me in the midst of all that is occurring?
Warm, inviting hands with arms attached to wrap around me and squeeze out the contents I just spent hours smashing in a drawer in the corner behind the... SHIT. *sigh.

I can't hide because...
I don't want to
But  if I don't  then the lesson
 will
be
missed.

I am reaching back however ONLY because I need to

MOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE

me outta of the way so that the Universe, Ancestors and Energies can speak to that which needs to be

Heard
and
Experienced

I'm just a vessel

No comments:

Post a Comment