Today is the first day of returning fully to me. I didn't get off track, I didn't even lose my way I just took a sidebar for a minute to indulge in someone else loving on me besides me. It's nice to take the burden off of me sometimes and allow someone else to appreciate my GREATNESS roflmao
i spent yesterday in full mourning. Today we wean. We move into a modified routine of what existed before the sidebar. I'll be making a list of modifications for the new routine because if I don't...I'll be thrown off and end up in a tailspin whining about what is no more.
he says he still smells me...My heart flutters because I can feel him in my neck sniffing, kissing and caressing the way a man does to a woman he adores. Exhaling I allow that memory to be archived in the file of "I want a man that does this"
See this won't be too bad. I'll be okay as long as I focus on growth and not stagnation. IF I allowed myself to investigate the WHY as if something were wrong with me then I'd be all eff'd up in the head. There is NOTHING wrong with me. I obviously needed to be held and caressed so I got it...Now I need to get back to work.
With that...I smell Breakfast. I have a lot to accomplish today...
15 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment