28 December 2009
...exhale
So I got called out the other day. An elder I have MUCH respect and love for, as I approached her with a smile on my face I stood square in front of her and waited. A well known intuitive that read me long before I walked up to her (as she always does) I stood now in front of her full in her energy, exposing my own and waiting for her to speak.
"You have changed" she said. I smiled. "Yes, you are changing. that smile is not always real yet it too has changed." I nodded proud that my work on self was apparent to her. I told her how I had been working gradually on releasing some baggage since I'd seen her earlier this year. I was all ready to tell her about the love I had experienced and although it was told not healthy for me to keep it did unlock something dormant within my spirit. Just as I began to go into my "progress report," she stopped me and said.
"WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING?" My smile dropped. "YOU ARE HOLDING ON TO SOMETHING FROM THE PAST THAT IS TO BE WRITTEN...YOU SHOULD BE AT HOME NOW WRITING."
I felt her arms hug me and her foot in my rear simultaneously. A woman that I'm supposed to be writing for also put her two cents on the table inquiring of progress of the book i'm working on for her.
as the night went on and when the midnight hour struck and all sang happy birthday to me...I smiled and when the singing was done she said OUT LOUD...." WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? YOU SHOULD BE HOME WRITING!"
I left, went home and wrote until I fell asleep.
I have 3 days to write a whole lot and I know I can do it...
so 2010..I become a published writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment