03 January 2010

That I may touch your lips...


Lips touched, tongues searched, bodily fluids exchanged...communicating what?


There is soo much said in a kiss. So much revealed that you can't get back and sometimes can't duplicate or explain.  I don't kiss much because of the transparency it holds.  I can't kiss someone and they NOT know how I feel about them.  When I kiss, my essence flows into the other person; searching, probing for what and who they are. It's sort of Tantric how it all works.  Sometimes it's not to just inhale the other person; barely touching their lips. 

I remember a guy who would do everything EXCEPT kiss.  A kiss was soo sacred to him that he rarely did it.  I am not quite that way but close.  I don't just kiss everyone.  I was asked recently for a kiss and I smiled.  I knew the person wasn't ready for what I had however they insisted and when I pulled away afterwards they're eyes were still closed and all they could say was GOT DAMN WOMAN!!!


I will more than likely NEVER do that again. But at least they KNOW now that a kiss is more than lips pressing up against each other.

What is a kiss to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment