13 December 2009

I seek the impossible....


I find that I'm on a quest for the impossible. Transparency.  To be as open and vulnerable as I can stand without becoming a PUNK in the process.

I say an impossible quest because as someone who changes and shifts from day to day, breathe to breathe, transparency can be challenging.  I mean at the core I can be transparent I really believe I can however my outer shell may shift shape or decor which may lead some to think the core has changed. NOT TRUE.

I may change my scent, my hair, my style of dress or the things that interest me however at the core...I'm fighting to be transparent. See through me to the other side of you. hmmm now there's a concept.  See through me to the other side of you.

If you recognize that we all are one...this won't be a mind bender however if you are wondering what my quest for transparency has to do with you...

Mama Odie say... "DIG DEEPER"

No comments:

Post a Comment