So I have 6 days before I begin school. Things are going okay so far. I'm meeting new people and sharing my space a little differently these days. My love life is not full of love like I dream but it's full of love that has the potential to grow me.
I'm excited about what this first quarter of the year holds for me. A freedom to return to who I was and push her forward HARD. School course load will be challenging. Parenting style MUST change. Longing to be held must take a back seat not that I don't have offers but I can't get caught up in something that distracts me from...ME
I am not going to run to fast with this, however I will not move at a snail's pace either. I'm just moving. Soon I'll uncover my "groove" and then the movement and pace will be my own. I figure if I dig deep enough, move some stuff around...it'll find me because to be honest, I don't remember what it feels like.
I walked back into my past a few times to see if I could sense it only to come up with dust. So i'm just going to face forward and move...
At a pace that keeps my heart a little above normal and a little under stressed...
Somewhere in the middle is my peaceful groove...
13 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment