21 February 2010

 

My happy thought is about a person that reminds me that I'm a woman.  The person that reminds me that the very essence of who I am is intoxicating and he hungers for me often.  My happy thought is about how I affect him and he me.  How in his arms I am all woman and as much as I try to fight the feelings that arise, I can not in his presence.

I am vulnerable in his embrace. I am wanting in his presence. I am eager to be held, touched, smelled, loved by him.  Yet when he gets close, when he shows up, I adamantly resist this reality. Foolish I know however to give in so easily to what pleases me would be so mundane so I push against it as if to confirm that it is for me and only me.  And it is.  He smiles and my efforts and waits patiently for my arms, limbs, heart to tire of the battle.  When I am spent, he reaches for me and covering my mouth with his he revitalizes my spirit, loving on me from the inside out and then steps back...knowing that his little warrior will only use this energy to fight again.

I am his and he knows it.  He loves the feistyness of who I am and when I surrender I surrender completely.  Do I allow him to win? NOPE he is a suitable opponent. Cunning, convincing, sly and sophisticated in his seduction tactics.  I live for his skill and yet I possess a few "juju" tricks of my own.  With each kiss I pause to INHALE him, stealing just enough of his essence to keep me reminded of why...

He is my happy thought. someone that I don't have to explain much to however don't mind when it is necessary. 

I want my happy thought all the time...all the time.

5 comments:

  1. if only i had a happy (i)n my th(ought), i'd grow (to) (be) the woman in (me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth. I'm still waiting on my happy thought to man i fest somewhere besides my mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. (man) (i) (fest)! luv it! u nd to coin that one chica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe it's the guy in the shower picture? yummmm I gotta get my leg smaller so I don't break his shoulder though LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny+girl, i'd be good just to shave my wegz! roflll

    ReplyDelete