18 April 2010

just words

My head hurts, my heart is beating and my breathing is somewhat normal but what's on my plate is feeling like more than I can handle.

I want to cry but the tears stop at the corners and the lump never rises in my throat enough to choke me.  I should be doing homework but I keep floating into a thoughtless mood, staring out the window listening to the rain fall against the house.  I want to be held, caressed not penetrated or sexed just held. 

sometimes that's so much more difficult for anyone to do.  it's easier to just thrust and probe rather than just to hold my heart. today I need my heart held. 

Long sighs and faraway thoughts of emptiness. is this melancholy or sadness?  It's not depression because I'm not that overwhelmed.  I have limited funds yet I have all basic necessities and some extras.  Just not in abundance as normal. 

well guess i'll get to gettin to my work so i'm not adding stress into my overwhelm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment